Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill-In #74...



1. For me boredom is the opposite of creativity.
2. Made from Scratch by Sandra Lee was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they give insight into a person and you get to know them better.
4. In nature I like looking at just about everything - although flowers and views are my favorites.
5. Obama should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was tonight when one of the kids on the Spelling Bee thought his word was numbnuts - instead of numnah. The look on his face was priceless.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just chilling out, tomorrow my plans include more chilling out and unpacking the last couple of boxes and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself at the Cornish Hen Party!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm with you on #5!!! Cornish Hen party? What's that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home