Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-In #73...



1. On my laziest day I like to stay in my pj's, read, watch tv, and knit or quilt!

2. Making a list and crossing completed items off makes me feel like I'm being productive.

3 . I love little animals and big animals, too.

4. This summer I want to explore the area within two hours in each direction of my home.

5. Dave made me start my blog. He didn't force me or anything - but, he was instumental in my wanting to record my quilting and knitting...and my days.

6. Red gum drops and orange slices are aways in my candy jar.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing this dish cloth that is kicking my butt (I've ripped out more than I've knit), tomorrow my plans include cooking a nice roast in my crock pot and Sunday, I want to finish up the garage over at the old house and get my house in working order!

You can find the Friday-Fill-In here!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Janet said...

My grandmother always had those candies, too! Have fun this weekend, k? Thanks for playing :-)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Tawcan said...

Crossing a list certainly make you feel that you're more productive.

Here via Michele. She said hi too.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

I enjoy reading your Friday fill-ins and Ten on Tuesdays and getting to know you better. A happy belated birthday to Killian!

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, ain't ya glad you started your blog? I'm glad you did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home