Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NHS&W...The Goods...

Being overwhelmed at the site of so many things to see, I waited before I made any purchases. My intent was to buy from shops that were not my local shops - I buy from them all the time and I have easy access to them.

Wandered the entire festival before making any decision...

Wanna see what I bought?????

From The Elegant Ewe (which is in Concord - but, I've only been to once): Audi Turbo Lace Knitting Needles and a pattern for an English Mesh Lace Scarf.



From A Touch of Twist - 2 skeins (300 yards each) of Zephyr (merino and silk) in the Peacock colorway. So soft - my friend, Rhonda, bought a gorgeous grey skein and a pink skein.

And last but not least - a kit from Ball and Skein. The pattern is GUST by Anne at Knitspot. The yarn is from Ball and Skein - it is Arequipa. Hand-Dyed 80% Alpaca/20% Silk - 400 yards Lace Weight. It is soft, soft, soft. And, it is gorgeous!

Not bad for a day trip!!!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Beautiful yarns! I love the colors.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love that second picture, such a beautiful color!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Lace must mean summer. I joined a Summer Lace Sampler at Bad Cat Designs. I want some more experience with knitting actual lace patterns. I will have to start after I get back to Utah. The baby is wonderful.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

These all look scrumptious! YOu are going to have a GREAT Time knittinf with these beautiful SOFT SOFT Yarns....!
My motto? "IF IT ISN'T SOFT, I DON'T WANT TO WEAR IT". LOL!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Susan said...

They are all lovely but that last one is to die for! Lucky you, for sure.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I can't wait to get my Gust pattern with the yarn(s) I picked out. Not that I don't have anything else to knit until it gets here, LOL. But I want to feel that yarn in my hands ... and on my face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home