Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-In #71...


1. The rice pudding had an extra secret ingredient; it was raisins!

2. I can see the increasing price of gasoline every day through my window.

3. Right now, I need to go feed the dogs! But, I'm watching Oprah cause she has Tyler Florence on!

4. McDonalds is where I went Thursday night; it was because I was craving a Southern Chicken Sandwich.

5. Why does love hurt so much?

6. All I can think of is the the fact that I am getting to finally go to New Hampshire Sheep & Wool Festival.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sewing on a quilt block, tomorrow my plans include being at New Hampshire Sheep & Wool Festival and Sunday, I want to celebrate quietly with Mother!


You can find the Friday-Fill in here!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

I was going to try one of those Southern Chicken Sandwiches yesterday for lunch and our local MickyD's was so crowded I couldn't even get in the parking lot, so I gave up. Maybe another time....

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Mickey D's has a new sandwich? Hmmm...I might have to go check that out!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Can't wait to hear about your Saturday! Have wonderful time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home