Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Author...

This year is the year for new authors for me...since I have working on the A-Z Reading Challenge - new authors are joining the list.

One of the newest authors I've read is Fern Michaels. Started out reading the first book of The Sisterhood Series, Weekend Warriors and ended up completing the series by reading the other six for a total of seven books in April.

The books were:

Weekend Warriors
Payback
Vendetta
The Jury
Sweet Revenge
Lethal Justice
Free Fall

They were really enjoyable...not to mention that seven books in one month is a personal best for me this year!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 books in one month...yeeeesh! Congrats!

Michelle says hi!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I really didn't disappear from Blogland! I'm still catching up from a couple of weeks ago!

I think I might have read one of her books several years ago but don't remember for sure. This year I'm keeping a notebook of all the books I'm reading. I want to see how many I read in a year. I'm sure I won't come anywhere near the total you'll have though!!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom LOVED those books! She was a big reader :-)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I have just ordered two books by Joan Didion. I have never read her before and am greatly looking forward to doing so. Michele sends her best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home