Thursday, April 24, 2008

Doodles...

This would be Doodles...he is five days old today. His mommy doesn't like to feed him so he is being bottle fed by his human owner. He is one of 14 lambs born this season at Sue's farm. She owns HodgePodge Yarns.

Here he is sleeping on Mama Sue's lap. It was the strangest thing - he knew her voice...and when he was running (actually, it looked more like a hop run thing) and she'd say "where are you going" - he'd look around and run right back to her.
Investigating the yarn shop floor...just paper...

Hunger hit about 2:30 and he had just drank milk at Noon...he polished off the bottle and went and took a nap in the crate she has for him.
He weighed six pounds and his twin weighed ten. He was the sweetest little thing...

Really got my dose of cute and soft today...He is a little charmer!!!

And, Yes...I did get some knitting done - half way through a Henry's People Paws...


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh Sara, what an adorable baby. Next time you see Doodles share a smooch from Oklahoma!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Oh my goodness, he's absolutely precious!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing that with us!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Janet said...

What an interesting color Doodles is!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Gerry said...

He is just tooooo cute! They are smarter than they get credit for.

I had a goat (MAW) who would climb up on my picnic table, stick his head through my kitchen window and watch me do dishes.

He followed me around like a lost puppy and loved to play with the dogs.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Oh my gosh, I want one. I really want one!!!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh he is sooooo cute! I bet you wanted to take him home. I love the fact that he's Tri-colored too. He would give some nice wool, tehe.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

I never saw a lamb with that coloring before. He is so sweet.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Oh wow! How cool is that?

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable lamb!!!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Very sweet.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home