1. The last time I lost my temper I was a nasty bit**!
2. The actions of our government and the president is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is The Jim and Dan Stories by Colleen Redman. I bought it and haven't gotten it read yet.
4. Summer SPA at Sherry's is what I'm looking forward to. (It's a knitting, spinning thing)
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, barricade the door!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a notice that mother might qualify for that stimulus payment.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, knitting, and watching some shows I taped, tomorrow my plans include getting a manicure and Sunday, I want to go to church and then just relax at home! All events outside my home are dependent on how I am feeling by morning!
UPDATE: Today I managed to go grocery shopping and to get a part put in my car. That pretty well wiped me out...but, I am starting to feel better and stronger...
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal