Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Cleaning...

I'm in the "mood" to work on getting the house finished...and cleaned up for spring!

So, I'll leave you with this little quiz! Actually it is right on about me!!!!




What Your City Walk Means



You are optimistic and hopeful. Sometimes you do get disappointed by expecting too much.

You are generally confident and friendly with strangers. You are well mannered and sociable.

Money is important to you in as far as you'd like to have enough to survive.

You enjoy the world around you, and you thrive on new environments. You can be easily surrounded by natural or man made beauty.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

Interesting to see what we got the same and what differed!

Want to come visit? I need a visitor who is in spring-cleaning-mode!!! :-D

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

According to this I'm quite introverted.

I'd say more... but... well...
lol
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home