Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday...


Ten Favorite Actresses/Actors:

1. Cher - She is my favorite!

2. Laura Linney - I've always liked her - she just seems so classy.

3. Nicole Kidman - What's not to like! She is gorgeous...and she sizzled in "Practical Magic".

4. Harrison Ford - Indiana Jones - no one will ever be Indiana Jones but him.

5. Don Johnson - He's not a great actor...but, he was the hottest thing going in "Miami Vice"

6. Jodie Foster - I can't think of a bad movie she's ever made. Love to watch her and she gets more beautiful with age!

7. Richard Gere - He just looks damn good!

8. Julia Roberts - Think she has done some really good work - but put her with Gere and there seems to be magic!

9. Mark Harmon - NCIS would just not be without him.

10. Matthew Gray Gubler - He's a little quirky - but as Dr. Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds - he is really good.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I just saw Jodie Foster's latest movie...the one where her boyfriend gets kills...it was an awesome movie, altho I did have to mute the volume and ignore the beating scene!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

My goodness you have been busy posting! I really enjoy your lists. I also love your cat and dog photos -- adorable. :)

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I love Jodie Foster.
I've driven by her adorable house... about all you can see of it ... is a hedge with a door in it. How cool is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home