Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Ramblings...Again...

Saturday...a good catch up day....

1) The Tuesday class on Healthy Living that I am taking is going along rather well! Am learning how to take better care of myself - which in turn helps me take better care of mother. The last two weeks we have been concentrating on exercise - both for endurance and flexibility and strength.

2) Learned about deep breathing and have been practicing but swallowing air is not fun - especially when it causes your throat to be sore from burping up the air! But, they did say that happens to some people. Guess I'm one of them.

3) Monday nights have turned out to be wonderful for me. The 1st and 3rd are spent at Hodgepodge Knit shop just knitting, laughing, and being with other knitters. The 2nd and 4th are spent with my quilt guild just working on quilts and talking about quilting.

4) Spoke to an old friend today - who did not know my relationship had ended - and she said the sweetest thing: "No matter it's always hard when a good person is suffering from a broken heart". (or pretty close to that)
5) Griffin's snuggles is now 36 inches by 11 inches tall...those other 25 inches are slow in coming!

6) Found a fascinating book at the library - Secret Hotels - by Erik Torkells and the Editors of Budget Travel. I'll let you know about it as soon as I read it!

7) Killian was a bad boy this week and stratched me all because he didn't want to go into his crate and go to the vet to get his nails cut! That little angel face!!! I know!!! Don't believe it!

8) Off to fix supper...and watch movies...and work on some project.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Susan said...

haha, I sat here deep breathing and trying to figure out what you were doing. I'm so happy about your Mondays. That just makes every day better, I would think.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I love Killian's little red nose. :)
~S

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They match! I hate to think about my breathing. Every time I do I seem to forget how to do it.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Janet said...

wait! Who is Griffin? He's adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home