Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In #64...

Friday Fill-In #64

1. Watching a difficult knitting or quilting pattern take shape is so exciting!

2. Strawberry fields forever. (Like it would be something different after watching Across the Universe twice this week!)

3. A breaded steak sandwich and Cuban coffee sounds like it would taste delicious!

4. Why does laughing out loud make me feel so good?!

5. The Eiffel Tower is something I've always wanted to see.

6. It's sad when animals are mistreated.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching No Reservations, tomorrow my plans include going to my quilt guild's work day and the quilt store and Sunday, I want to just hang out and either read or quilt or knit - or even all three!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Kathy N said...

Spending a day knitting - my kind of day. ;-)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kathy N said...

P.S. I hit the enter key before I meant too....

...knitting while listening to book on tape.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger 3rdEyeMuse said...

these are wonderful answers. my husband and I both enjoyed "across the universe", but haven't seen it since it came out on DVD. have a great weekend ... and may you someday see the eiffel tower up close and personal. :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Sleepypete said...

I may have to do a late one of these tomorrow ...

Bit wiped out now from doing a double shift on game ! And therefore not really thinking straight ;-)

Michele sent me :-)

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Hi Sara! I just realized I never answered the question you asked on my blog. Sorry about that!

Re: Cuban rice, they might have used sofrito and lots of tomato paste. You could taste the onion and a hit of garlic and oregano, but it was rather bland. :(

The coffee was served in a demi cup.

Now, that #3 sounds great. Breaded steak sammie and Cuban coffee. Yummy! :)

Have a nice weekend.

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the Effiel tower but had no money to go up it...or go into the Louvre.

I'm hoping I will rake out my flower beds tomorrow.

I loved Across the Universe, although I did feel sad about our loss of youth and innocence.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower too. :)
~S

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

I detect a theme there...

My weekends are never so well mapped out. Well, this one sort of is, but usually not.

Michele sent me,

Mike

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I was amazed and awed the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower!

Thanks for playing :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home