Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-In #63...

Friday Fill-Ins #63

1. Contact may cause hunger pangs.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to remain friends.
3. Disney parks always bring me enjoyment.
4. Disaronno Amaretto and half and half on the rocks sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively love traveling.
6. My dogs and cats always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Across The Universe, tomorrow my plans include working on my closet and unpacking a few boxes and Sunday, I want to work on taxes!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

Fun list - I haven't seen this one before.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Susan said...

You WANT to work on taxes? You know, you and I have a lot in common but that is not one of them!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Interesting Sara....! I LOVE Ameretto....I don't have it often, but it sure is a tasty little after-dinner-drink!
Hope you have a nice weekend, even though it includes a bit of cleaning...lol! Michele sent me tonight, BTW! And it is always a pleasure to come and visit you!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Sleepypete said...

Lol - I agree with Susan on the taxes thing ;-)

Michele sent me today

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

oooh I want to see Across The Universe, too! Thanks for playing :-)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

What'd you think of Across the Universe? We thought it was fun, if a bit meandery. Enjoyed the music/covers.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home