Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photos...finally...New Class...

Finally, the photos of my delicious banana nut bread! This is becoming my favorite thing to bake. The house always smells so good when it is baking.


It's been a quiet day today. Had a class this morning - Healthier Living - and it seems like it is going to be a great class. The class is offered at the hospital in Vermont about ten miles from my house...and is sponsored through a grant from Stamford University. It is 2-1/2 hours each week and lasts for six weeks and all the materials and the class itself are offered to the public free.

A friend of mine took it last time and suggested that I take it. She said it was an awesome class and she learned a lot from it...Judging from the session today - it promises to be a great class!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Janet said...

The class sounds interesting...and the banana bread looks delish!

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now she starts baking.....gesh
my luck- really looks good, good thing she lives close by :)
Scarlett

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Your banana nut bread looks absolutely yummy! Mmmmmmmm! I came back especially to take a look andnow my mouth is watering!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home