Monday, March 10, 2008

E is for...

Eggs...

Eggs! Whether they are fried, scrambled, soft-boiled, hard-boiled, deviled, or in potato or tuna salad - there is nothing that says comfort more than eggs.

My household consumes a lot of eggs. Mother eats two eggs every morning for breakfast! I try and eat eggs two or three times a week! Usually at supper time...nothing like breakfast late in the evening! Then there are the eggs used in other dishes or baking!

The egg is one of my favorite foods!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

You have just reminded me how much I like eggs but I rarely buy them these days! I am not sure why that is even. Right now I would love a boiled egg with soldiers!

I'm looking forward to seeing that banana bread :)

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

i miss having my own (small) flock of chickens, and the fresh eggs.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love eggs too! I've been getting fresh ones at a local farm lately and I love them.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Ohhh breakfast for supper. Yum!! I really don't like cooking breakfast but going out to eat it is a real treat.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

When I was a kid I only would eat eggs hard-boiled. But now I love eggs, scrambled, boiled, or fried. And I even eat one at least 4 days a week for breakfast.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I do love eggs but I have a strange aversion to white eggs, I only like the brown ones. I realize they probably taste exactly the same but I just can't eat the white ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home