Saturday, March 08, 2008

What's Up with Blogger?...

Today just seems to just be slow going with just about everything!

The weather is foul! Raining and it is a wintery mix...It is dark and dreary. Edgar Allen Poe would have fit right in.

The electric company will love me today cause I've got lights on in the kitchen and living room just to get enough light for it not to seem like night-time.

And, blogger/google is giving me fits (and it seems to be everyone!) about getting to blogs, links, and posting...

So, I'm baking a banana nut bread! Knitting on Socks! Catching up on mail that needs to go out! And, reading Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen.

Have a great Saturday...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

It sounds like we're sharing frustrations today with the weather and Blogger! LOL!

Banana nut bread sounds delicious :)

Michele sent me over and now my mouth is watering.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I'm glad it wasn't just me or my computer. It's sunny here and fairly decent now, but wooo cold this morning and windy. Most I've been out was to open the door for Zoey.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Sleepypete said...

It's not damp here (at the moment ;-) but I've had the lights on most of the day.

Seems like Google/Blogger's been behaving itself today - think it had huge trouble right the way across all the bloggers it supports yesterday ...

Michele sent me :-)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Save a piece for me, Sara! We had rain yesterday also, but today was gorgeous and sunny. Michele said hello.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm having the same problems with blogger. And I was thinking about making some banana bread! Now I know I'm going to do it. Your mention of it made me want some for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home