Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hello, March!...

March blew in but without the fury we were expecting...no 8-10 inches of the fluffy stuff! Some arrived but not a lot...

The news is good from the doctor and all the CT scans. Nothing serious with the kidneys or leg! All is well! The thyroid - well, that's another story - but, I am now on the right medication at the right dosage. So, now we wait for a couple of months and redo the blood work to make sure the thyroid is working properly.

The little trip to the ER a few weeks ago was caused by stress - but, that is also calming down - especially since all the aggravation of getting workers into the house to care for Mother is pretty much gone.

So, now that February is gone - it is time to move on with all my little projects and challenges that I have set forth for myself this year. Somehow when you don't feel good things get way behind...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Deb R said...

Glad to hear the news from the doctor is mostly good and the thyroid seems to be under control. (I wonder about mine sometimes. I really should learn more about symptoms!

And Helloooooo, March! I'm SO glad to see February gone!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

I hope March will be a much better month for you. Glad the test results came back with good news.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Yay for good news! So glad you are starting March off right.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm glad you got good news from the doc, and that you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home