Monday, February 18, 2008

Still Not 100%...

Morning, all!

Still not batting at 100% here...so, I am taking a few days to get myself back together again. How does one simple little pill knock someone so damn out of kilter and do such weird things to one's body?

Anyway, it seems the medication the doctor gave me to help with my thyroid - had a totally different effect - and raised my blood pressure into a realm that wasn't too safe. Then on top of that it scared the "crap" out of me which just aggravated the blood pressure thing even more.

Working on quilting Tara's quilt - a little at a time; knitting a pair of socks; and reading a really good book called: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Did manage to catch up the blog reading - but did little or no commenting...I'll get back to that soon.

And, yes...Killian is being such a sweet baby and very supportive of his mommy. He has not left my side (or the room I am in) since this started.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, take it easy and get better!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Susan said...

OMG I am behind in reading. I'm so sorry you've been having a rough time and hope it is all just a memory soon. I'm sure Killian is the best nurse ever

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better, I hope the doctors can get you on the right meds soon. Take care of yourself!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Oh, Sara! I've been out of town and just got back to see you've been sick. It's awful when something that's supposed to help you hurts you!

Feel better!

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The knee bone is connected to the hip bone and etc etc. One thing does effect another. I'm glad it's all settling back down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home