Sunday, February 17, 2008

My mommy...

Killian, here! My mommy is not feeling good today - so I told her I would write on her blog today. She had to go to the hospital last night cause she had a reaction to some medication that she had taken a couple of days ago...and it still wasn't out of her system.

She wants everyone to know she is fine - just really tired out...and she should be as good as new in the next few days. But today, I am making her relax and watching over her. She is allowed to knit, watch tv, and read ONLY!

Everyone have a good Sunday...

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no, I hope your mom is getting rested and will be better soon. I had a bad reaction to some medication last week and was in the hospital, so I know what that's like.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Thanks for the posting Killian. Hope Sara is doing much better and Thanks for taking care of her!!!!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Thanks for letting us know, Killian. I hope your mommy is feeling better soon. I know you'll take good care of her and give her lots of love and purr in her ear.

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killian, you are a good little nurse. Give your mommy hugs from me and tell her I hope she's feeling ALL better real soon!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Killian, thank you for the update! Give you Mom hugs!

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Killian, you type really well. Hope she feels better soon.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Killian-

Tell your Mom that we are thinking of her.

Love
Tori and Adeline

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

He has such a sweet face! :)

Sara, the psychic I went to does do phone readings. I have the info if you decide you are interested.
~S

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

much love to the kitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home