Saturday, February 09, 2008

Shopping Day...

Off I went this morning - to the quilt shop! And, the yarn shop! And even managed to treat myself to breakfast (at Noon) at Denny's!

The quilt shop was so fun...and I bought some really pretty fabrics...wanna see?


The yarn shop yielded this little item - since I sometimes don't feel like dragging out the swift and the ball winder...and setting it all up...Update: This little item is a hand held ball winder - (boy, i hope that doesn't get some weird google searches!) Didn't think to say what it was!

Talked with my daughter for a little over an hour and it was so fun!

All in all - a nice day!

And, for those of you who have e-mailed or commented on wanting info on the new cookbook - I'm planning on reviewing it tomorrow.


We've had snow falling since about 1 pm today - and it is still falling...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Do you use that the threaten yarn merchants into reasonable prices? I've never seen one of those before. :)

Michele sent me to say I'm glad you had such a nice day!
~S

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Janet said...

The paisley print is gorgeous and also the blue/purple one (my fav color!) but the black and whites are nice too. I guess I just like them all! I'm not sure what you got at the yarn shop but it looks dangerous!!
Now since it's snowing you can curl up with a good book and enjoy your evening.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

LOL about the Google search ;-)
Sounds like a great day, my kind of shopping!

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got me one of those ball winders, too. And it makes a great fetching stick for the dog, too. :) (Not that I have a dog.)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Did you go to Patternworks..or maybe Keepsake Quilting? Pretty fabric!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love paisley!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home