Sunday, February 03, 2008

Rushed Day...

Yesterday and today just seemed to end up running into each other! And, right now it is 7:35 p.m. and I have no idea where the day went! Haven't really accomplished much! Other than organize stuff in order to pay the bills for the month. Oh, I did knit on a pair of socks for myself for a couple of hours.

Think the problem is getting adjusted to the new schedule...and the new people who are now in and out of our home. It has been like revolving doors - but, once we get a schedule I am sure it will all merge better.

Managed to do a couple of things on my Commitment to Loveliness - like eat better snacks! So far this week I've eaten 4 mangos, half an apple (I don't really like raw apples and I never realized that!), a couple of bananas, a handful of blueberries and some cinnamon toast. Did buy some celery, wheat bread, and almonds for snacks.

Also managed to finish off my bag of chips with French Onion dip! Not buying any more chips...unless they are the Organic Blue tortilla chips that I love from Target. But, since Target is an hour away don't see them in my future too often.

And, I did keep my doctor's appointment...and I have another one for this Friday. What can I say!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I always make bad snack choices ... well not really always, but when I make a bad choice I ALSO have too much of it. Sigh. I usually have 1 apple a day tho. But it's hard for me to remember to eat more fruit than that unless it's a banana in cereal which I don't always have.

I've been trying to buy other fruit once in awhile now (according to what's in season) Is there an Orange Chip?

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Janet said...

mmm, I love raw almonds for snacks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home