Friday, January 25, 2008

A Finished Object...

Yes. I have been knitting...and I actually have a finished object to show off. This would be a baby blanket. It arrived at its new home the other day - so, I can let everyone see it.

The pattern is my own design...just some yarn overs and knit 2 togethers...it turned out nice!
It was a gift for Clover - she is Julie's granddaughter...and she was born not too awful long ago. Clover is just an adorable little princess...and I enjoyed knitting this.
Was presented with a blogger award - but, will post about that tomorrow...mainly because I need to think who I am going to pass on the award to...and because I have a nasty little sinus infection! And, to be honest, it is keeping me from thinking straight - or from sitting at the computer trying to get all those links put in...so, look for it tomorrow!!!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, I bet it's baby soft, too. What a sweet thing to do! The colors are cheery.

Michele says get better soon!
~S

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

so pretty! i wish i could knit. i can only crochet.

shephard beat me to you, but i figured michele wouldn't mind if i popped in too. :)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh what a beauty! The colors are fantastic. This little girl will be a cheery princess with all those colors to entertain her.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Lucky little Clover. That looks lovely. Well done! Take it easy till you are better Januarey is a vicious month.
Michele sends her best

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Pat said...

January even- I have my gardening glasses on:)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sorry to read you are sick, Sara....A sinus infection can be mean, that's for sure!
That is a lovely gift you knit...Pretty colors and bright, too! A lovely gift!

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little princess is loving the beautiful blankie!

I hope you feel better soon; sinus infections SUCK!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

That looks really cool!

I've been making a lot of mitts lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home