Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In...#55...



1. The last compliment I got was from my mother's nurse; she said I was really doing a good job caring for my mother.

2. I'm reading Marley and Me by John Grogan; as well as Edge of the Earth, Corner of the Sky by Art Wolfe.

3. I woke up today and thought I am really ready to get the last of these boxes unpacked.

4. Why does it get cold as ice one day and then up in the 50s the next?

5. The last thing I ate was Black beans and yellow rice and sausage. And, for dessert, New York style cheesecake.

6. January... always goes by so fast and the next thing I know it's February 6 and I am a year older.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing both books, tomorrow my plans include to unpack the boxes I have left and Sunday, I want to start working on a new quilt!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger rashbre said...

Birthday soon and I know two other people with birthdays on the 6th Feb! Must be a very special day!

And Hi Michele sent me today!

rashbre

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele sent me today to congratulate you on your drive to get things done - unpacking boxes etc.
We're experiencing similar weather here in VA too- record breaking highs last week, snow & ice bad enough to close schools for 2 days this week.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Chrissea said...

Hey there - here from Michelle.

Oh my God! Cheesecake!!!!!

Now thats something I haven't thought of in a long time.

I'm in Virginia too - as Roland (above) so I get the weather.
The climates rapidly changing, meaning our whole environment is and parts of that can be quite scary!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Sara, are you liking Marley and Me? I loved that book. As to the weather: it was 55* here today and tomorrow it is supposed to snow! And the last thing I ate was sausage, too! Michele sent me to compare notes with you....LOL

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Janet said...

re: #1 - That's an awesome thing to hear

I enjoyed Marley and Me :-)

#4: Cause it's New England!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home