Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In...



1. My favorite experience of 2007 was learning how to knit mittens.
2. I'm most tempted by beautiful yarn and fabric.
3. Today I want to relax and read.
4. The last thing I took a picture of was the yarn I received as a gifts.
5. You and I have memories that will warm our hearts forever.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Mr. Brooks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up some of the shows on my DVR, tomorrow my plans include working on a quilt block for a swap and Sunday, I want to sew, read, relax and watch tv!

Such an exciting life!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Michele sent me but I'll be back soon!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I will get you the cup & saucer if you drive the getaway car. :-)

Thanks for visiting NYC Daily Photo.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Janet said...

As long as it excites you, it's all good! Thanks for playing :-)

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele sent me to read your thoughts & consider the most recent movie I enjoyed...
Hmm, will have to ponder that further.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I think it's plenty exciting. I like the quiet things, too. I don't quite understand the appeal of partying hard...give me a quiet night at home with a book and some tea.

I can't knit, alas, but I can always learn!

Would Michele teach me? Hmm...

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That seems a good list to me!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Hey Sara :-) Michele sent me to see how you are tonight!

Wow - I can't even say mitt knittens, let alone do it...

Nice fill in - I wish I loved sewing and knitting as much as you do, my mother has always sat and knitted or sewed and it looks so relaxing....

cq

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

You sound very busy but it also sounds like you're having fun and relaxing too!

Michele sent me to as you what your secret is?! :) I popped here seeing as I already did the hippie test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home