Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas all over again...

Spent a nice evening last night visiting with Scarlett and her friend. Christmas presents arrived in the form of some beautiful yarn; some nice bath stuff; a mouse pad; a hand made bookmark, and a very beautiful photograph. Photos tomorrow...

Also, some beautiful yarn arrived the other day (Saturday) from HockeyMom...she spun it and it is stunning...it was a prize for offering a suggestion on what she should do with some of her yarn ... (and, no it wasn't send it to me! - not that I didn't think of that! :)

So, I'll post photos tomorrow...I'm really tired tonight...and heading for for bed...Yes, I know it's not even 7PM...

Oh, and if you live in New Hampshire - I hope you voted in the Primary. I did!!!! (Along with probably the biggest turn out for a primary in New Hampshire in ages!!!!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Janet said...

who'd ya vote for? ;-)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Let's just say he came in second! (And, I didn't say - we got the silver!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home