Monday, January 07, 2008

Mazda's Not The Only One...

Zoom...Zoom...Zoom! That would be me you hear! There it is - the new baby! Gotta tell you - it feels like I've come out of the darkness into the light!

We just be zoomin'!

It arrived on Saturday! And, we were up and running at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.



One of the best things is the new monitor! My poor tired eyes don't have to strain nearly as much to see!

It's just a joy! And, one that I truly deserved! I spend a lot of time on the computer...and this one will serve me well for a long time to come!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I am drooling with envy...

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Cool! I want a flat screen so badly ... but I think I just committed myself to a promise to stop spending any more money for awhile.

Maybe I'll get it for Christmas next time.

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you. Imagine all the wonderful things you'll be able to do now.
If you write on this, can it be considered a business deduction?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Omykiss said...

... because you're worth it! Happy new year.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Hooray for you! And may you compute with utter joy!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

You have a nice set up there.

I have a small laptop that is about the size of a letter page. I do most of my print at the office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home