Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crazy Day...

Today was busy...and hectic...and I'm damn tired. I'm tired of dealing with stupid people - and with governmental crap...namely Social Security and my bank! What was supposed to have taken five minutes took over a damn hour today!

And, then on top of that - Day Out called to say that Mom has pink eye - and even though a registered nurse told her doctor's office...they won't call in a prescription for it unless I bring her in - so we have a 45 minute drive in the morning for a two second appointment to confirm that the nurse was correct. Now that's stupid!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

INDEED, INDEED! Stupid as can be! Sometimes I wonder about some of the "rules" that really should be bent....This is absolutely one of those times! Grrrrr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home