Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Catching up day...

Today was the day to catch up...and breathe!

Christmas day was nice...talked to my daughter; opened my presents (photos tomorrow); and cooked a beautiful 10 pound ham and baked sweet potatoes.

Spent the evening sitting in my recliner knitting with Killian right next to me! I managed to get some awesome photos of him...(y0u'll see those soon, too.)

Today, ran to the grocery store to pick up bread and milk and got a couple of other little things - like a can of Planter's Mixed Nuts. And, tonight I am relaxing...after fixing a wonderful casserole of scalloped potatoes and ham...which will be reheated tomorrow night as we finished off the stuffed peppers tonight.

Five days until the end of the year...and am making lists and coming up with ideas of what I want for next year...you'll be among the first to know of all my plans!!!

Til tomorrow!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Ham and sweet potatoes-sounds glorious!

The cheese making book I'm using is Ricki Carroll's "Home Cheese making", which I've been selling for a bazillion years but was never interesting in trying until I read about it in Barbara Kingsolver's "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" She took a class with Ricki (who lives in Western MA) and it sounded like a whole lot of fun. And tasty. Let you know how the mozzerella turns out!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Some day are just good to relax. I slept most of the day myself and enjoyed the warmth of a dog next to me.

Looking forward to seeing the new photos.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger colleen said...

Been looking up baby names in a book for my youngest son and playing Scrabble with my older son. I'm partied and cookied out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home