Monday, December 17, 2007

Preparing for 2008...


Each year I try to do a Reading Challenge - so, this year this is the choice...You can find out more about it here.

One only has to read five romance novels...and I am choosing to read some category romance. I used to read a lot of category romances but in the last few years I haven't read very many. Good time to get back to them. My choices are:

1) Priscilla Hires a Husband by Loree Lough - Heartsong Presents
2) Challenge of a Lifetime - Barbara Kaye - Harlequin Superromance #433
3) Chance of a Lifetime - Barbara Kaye - Harlequin Superromance #449
4) Warrior Without Rules - Nancy Gideon - Silhouette Intimate Moments #1382
5) Homeward Bound - Marin Thomas - Harlequin American Romance

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger colleen said...

If those nor'easters keep slamming you up there you'll have time to curl up and read them all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home