Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Honored...

Sheila Ann has honored me by posting and linking some of my snow photos over at Beauty on the web blog! I feel so honored. Thank you, Sheila Ann!

Do check out this blog...it's like finding some of the beauty available without having to search the entire web!

Finding myself knitting on the socks, clearing off my desk, and hanging out watching movies and tv. The ice storm we were supposed to get seemed to avoid us...and all we got was a tad bit of icy patches - like the entire walkway from the apartment building to the road. So, Mom didn't go to her day out program today either. But, the sun has come out and melted all the icy patches...and it is beautiful outside.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger gautami tripathy said...

I will go check that out.

Early winters here too. I love it though. Today I got late school. Hence I am here reading your post and commenting. MIchele sent me this way so early.

rooted
reading room

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I am so glad the ice missed you! We are supposed to have snow tomorrow nite and Saturday morning. It was 4-6 inches but they lessened the forecast to just maybe 2.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I forgot to say congratulations! And well deserved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home