Monday, December 03, 2007

Snow...December 3...

Snow! Did someone say snow? Oh, I love snow...I love the way the world looks covered in snow...pure, clean, ethereal! Guess I haven't been a New Englander long enough to hate snow! And, how does one hate something so gorgeous!

This was the view from outside the back door of my apartment building. Look at how the snow just hovers on the branches of those trees.
How about this close up?
Kind of takes your breath away - and I know these were taken in color - but, the day has been so gray and so much snow falling that the photos look almost black and white.
The station wagon directly behind that little tree is my car. You will note there is a lot of snow on top of it! And, it is the fun stuff - fluffy!!! When I had to go move my car from one parking lot to the other so they could plow - the snow was so soft and fluffy...
The sun just came out ... and now the snow is glistening! Have a great day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Susan said...

ohhhhhhhhhh just what I wanted to see this morning! No real winter here ...just occasional frost. I think I'll move north!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh it is pretty. But only if I don't have to drive in it. We only got 2 inches this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home