Saturday, November 24, 2007

She's On A Tear...

Killian, here! Mom is around - but, is she on a tear! Yesterday, she unpacked and put away four boxes! They were mostly office supply type things! Notepads, envelopes, and that kind of stuff. Oh, yea, she finally found the cards she was looking for that she bought for birthdays and friends. But, she can't find her checks (whatever they are!)! Something about she packed them safely - and now she doesn't know where they are...and she's out in the household account. She's been ranting and raving about those darn checks...


Then, she's been a little pissy with me - seems she doesn't understand why I prefer this box to the beautiful basket she bought for me to sleep in...

Anyway, I think she's going to be turning the place upside down today emptying what is left of those boxes! She should be back tomorrow...

Me, I'm staying away for her...think I'll just spend the day here.

7 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Our animals never want to sleep in the fancy beds we buy for them, either. Although our dog LOVES to sleep in the cathouse!

Michele sent me today. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Now that looks like a happy cat :)

Hope you find your checks soon. I hate it when I lose something like that too.

Michele sent me over to say hi which was great as I wnated to thank you for your visit!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Beautiful cat. We have two cats at our house and they both enjoy spending time in any empty box they can find.

Here from Michele's

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Our cats always prefer boxes and paper bags! He looks so happy there! Michele sent me.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

You are a very beautiful and smart cat - I miss having your kind in my house.

I'm sure you're making your human mom feel better just by being there for her. Have fun hanging out in the box!

Michele wants me to tell you that she likes cats, too. Especially ones that can type as well as you!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Yep, cats always seem to prefer a cheap old cardboard box to a proper cat bed. I guess they're more fun or something!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Turmanators said...

What an incredible looking cat! Those eyes are amazing.

Your chicken looked delicous in your previous post. Makes me hungry just looking. Glad Michele sent me today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home