Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Commitment to Loveliness...11/21...


This idea comes from Emma over at
Charming the Birds From The Trees. "This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!"

This week's five are:

1. Try a new recipe at least once this week.

2. I have been in my new apartment for six months...yet, I still have about 10 boxes that are not unpacked yet. Unpack one box a day and put the things away where they belong.

3. Light some candles each evening and keep water in my fountain.

4. Listen to some CDs during the day and/or evening when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch.

5. Keep using moisturizer on my body each day after my shower and hand lotion on my hands each time after I wash my hands.


4 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

i feel pretty
esp like # 5
tried this with michele, she slapped me, hard...
Happy Thanksgiving

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jerry in Tampa said...

5 AWESOME ideas!!! Good advice for all!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Michele sent me and I will be back!


Jerry in Tampa

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

those are terrific goals. i started lighting candles every night when october hit.

michele sent me to wish you a happy thanksgiving.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home