Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Results...11/14...

1) Address and mail Thanksgiving Day cards! Done - they were all mailed Monday morning.

2) Winter is arriving...Use body lotion on entire body everyday after taking my shower! Six out of seven days!

3) Buy fresh flowers for the house! There they are! Plus even bought a plant (first photo) which I have managed to water as needed ... and it isn't dead in the first week.

4) Drink at least one 16 ounce bottle of water a day! Six out of seven days! And, drinking water is hard for me - I don't like it. And, I don't like it right out of the fridge cause it is too cold. But, I don't want it room temp either. So, I take it out of the frig and let it sit for about ten minutes before I drink it.

5) Make sure all the dishes are washed and the kitchen is clean before going to bed each night! Yes! Seven out of Seven!!! And, it is such a nice feeling to get up in the morning to a clean kitchen.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jen said...

And at least one of the cards found its way to a destination today! Thanks so much for thinking of us, Sara. I hope you and your mom have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home