Sunday, November 18, 2007

Recent Wins...

Recently, I talked about winning some wonderful things - and I realized I had not posted the photos yet. Part of the problem was that the pink pouch gave me a really hard time when I was trying to photograph it. But, I finally got it!!! So, we will start with it.

This beautiful pouch was created by Pat Winter over at Gatherings. Pat is so talented and one of the first bloggers I ever read. Never have I seen such tiny stitches on anything. Her embroidery is stunning and all the beadwork on this pouch just boggles my mind. Now I understand why she was one of the finalists for that $10,000 Challenge thing. I am so honored to own a piece of her art. By-the-way, the pouch came filled with some of her hand dyed ribbons. Thank you, Pat...I love it. Next is the Knitting Journal I won over at Julie's. This journal is so different from others I have seen in that it has a great general Knitting Reference section as well as a few patterns. This will be a lot of fun to use...and will go with me when I head out to yarn shops. Thanks, Julie!!! You know it will get well used!

From Jen's Friday Give-Away I won this great knitting book. Having wanted to do some Fair Isle Knitting but not sure I would be able to, I hesitated to buy a $30 or $40 book. So, needless to say, guess who was thrilled to win this! And, I've already decided that scarf will be mine! Thanks, Jen!!!! You know I was thrilled!


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

What wonderful prizes :-)

Michele sent me to see your stash of gifts....

You may be able to win something else over at the Palace, if you have a go...

cq

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You're welcome, Sara! I look forward to seeing your scarf. And with the forecast I've seen, I imagine you'll be wanting to wear that scarf soon...*g*

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Of course, Michele and I expect to see the scarf draped around your neck....

:-)

cq

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I love the bag and it's even better embiggened. Michele sends her best.
Done by my namesake I note:)

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Dropped by from Michele's on this lovely Sunday evening because I needed to tell you something I've believed for a long time: that good things happen to good people.

I'm thrilled you've won these wonderful things. And even more thrilled that such a good soul was so blessed.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Wonderful prizes my dear Sara....That first purse is really exquisite...What a BEAUTIFUL Gift that would make for someone....And the other things, too!
CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Sara, I am glad you liked your pouch.Thank you for the wonderful comments,you are too sweet. What a wonderful lot of goodies you have to enjoy! Blessings to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home