Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Commitment to Loveliness...11/27...

This idea comes from Emma over at Charming the Birds From The Trees. "This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!"

This week's five:

1) Begin addressing Christmas cards.
2) Finish knitting a second pair of Mittens for Knit Unto Others.
3) Continue with the hand cream and body lotion routine.
4) Begin knitting two Christmas gifts (socks)
5) Take at least one bubble bath this week.

Last week's results:

1. Try a new recipe at least once this week. Thanksgiving Day's Chicken Recipe was a new one - and it was awesome!

2. I have been in my new apartment for six months...yet, I still have about 10 boxes that are not unpacked yet. Unpack one box a day and put the things away where they belong. This would be a resounding YES!

3. Light some candles each evening and keep water in my fountain. Managed to do this a couple of nights.

4. Listen to some CDs during the day and/or evening when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. Did manage to get some cd listening in - not as much as I wanted - but it's a start.

5. Keep using moisturizer on my body each day after my shower and hand lotion on my hands each time after I wash my hands. Everyday!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

So glad your week was a success! I have a hard time with the lotion for my hands too and need to do that more.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger gemma said...

Hi Sara. Michele sent me and I love it here. I will linger a bit and be sure to come back later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home