Sunday, December 09, 2007

Can We Say Snow?...

We are expecting another snow storm just like last week-end. Except that maybe it will not be any where as much snow...more slick stuff than the fluffy stuff I like.

Tonight is a busy night - knitting on socks - have two pair to finish...and relaxing. I need it...and I'm taking the time...Sat down a little while ago and fell asleep in the chair! Go figure...

So, we'll see how fast those knitting needls fly tonight!

Hve a good night and I'll see you tomorrow...

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger gemma said...

Oh no. I'm not ready for snow. I am ready to knit however. I am yearning to make a plain old cardigan, maybe cables. Socks? never have done but my mother made them and mittens too. Michele sent me. Hope the snow is light and fluffy.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele sent me to say HI, to you and I hope the storm is not as bad as last weeks!
Good luck on all that knitting, dear Sara....You are industrious!

It feels like a day to take a nap here and there, doesn't it?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger colleen said...

Joe and I were raking leaves today when we should have been shoveling snow. Another sign of Global Warming, I suppose.

My family is all up there freezing with you.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Hi Sara. I like snow but we hardly ever see it where I live. The fluffy stuff just makes the world look extraordinary!

Good luck with those socks and thanks for popping by my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home