Saturday, December 08, 2007

Mom's Makin' Lists...

Killian here - again...

Mom is doing fine. She's not sick or anything...but, today she took a look at her desk and had a "hissy" fit. (And, you thought cats were the only ones who hissed - hmmm.) So, she's cleaning it up, paying bills, making lists of things to do...and things she wants to do down the road...and it just goes on!

She told me she has all these little pieces of paper floating around that have places she wants to visit - either on the web or in person, recipes, knitting patterns, and just stuff. And, she just needs to organize. Plus she has a bit of knitting to do in the next 15 days...so, I'm sure tomorrow is movie day.

Did I tell you, I love movie day? Mom sits and knits...and I get to lay down beside her against her leg and keep her warm. That's my job.

Me, I'm planning on resting here on the sofa...while she makes the place presentable! You don't want to be in her way when she cleans! I got a feeling it's going to be a long evening...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Last Girl On Earth said...

I am SOOO jealous. I wish I could spend an afternoon knitting. I miss it so much. Enjoy! Sounds like my idea of heaven. Truly! Michele sent me tonight. Have a great day tomorrow.

LAST GIRL ON EARTH

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger kenju said...

Michele sent me, Killian, and you are just like my Storm, who loves to lie on me or beside me during TV or movies. I know how your mom feels; when papers beging to pile up on my desk - I go nuts until they are safely corralled!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're doing what cats do best.

Michele sent me.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi Killian... :-) Michele sent me to see your mom today.

I hope you have a nice movie day with your mom. Is she knitting anything nice?

Be sure and love her lots - and make lots of biscuits to show her...

cq

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was nice hearing from you Killian! I would LOVE to be around for movie day. Sounds perfect!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger gemma said...

I want a movie day and a leg warmer such as you have. Knit away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home