Saturday, December 15, 2007

Vermont Barn...

Today, I am wishing for a little sunshine...as it is gray and sort of gloomy. Although earlier today, there was a little sun. So, I searched some of my photos to show you a little sunshine in my area.

Barns...what is it about barns? This barn is in Vermont on the road to the apple orchard. Actually, it is right across the street from the Church that I blogged about here.

Loved the fact that the barn was framed by the huge trees on the church property. Just another pretty barn...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, sunshine is a wonderful thing. It's kind of gray and gloomy here but it's raining and that is a wonderful thing for us folks down south.

Michewle sent me to say hello.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Smiler said...

I love great big trees like that. I find they just make any place more beautiful. I have a thing for barns too. They're very photogenic usually - the older the better! Michele says hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home