Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve...

Christmas Eve! I hope Santa brings you everything you are wishing for...but, most importantly, I hope he brings you love, joy, and peace.

About the computer - I am giving myself a few days to think on what to do. We only paid $200 for this one as we purchased it from a company who used to trade in their computers every few years. Think I've gotten my money's worth out of it...and if I have to buy another one - well, it should last me forever! The one before this one was an IBM Aptiva which I had from day one when they went on the market. Guess I tend to take care of my stuff.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I think I'm confused..not that that's unusual. Have a happy few days figuring out what you are going to do. and Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Good luck with your computer, wish I lived closer I could put a newer stick or RAM in for you.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you and your mom.
Yes, it looks like a new computer for you in the after-Christmas sales.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home