Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Snowy Day...

Ahhh...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And, it has been for the last two weeks. I don't think we have to worry about having a White Christmas at all.

I am taking the next few weeks until January 7th off from the world...I still plan to blog and keep up on reading blogs - but, I'm not going out and about to stores or anything like that. Only for things like milk and bread and those are quick trips.

Plans are to relax, finish up the unpacking, get my closet organized, get my quilting area ready to rock and roll, make some decisions, do some research on a couple of classes I am interested in, and just be!

Am fixing one of my favorite comfort foods for supper tonight - Italian Sausage and Yellow Rice served with Black Beans and a side of baked sweet plantains. So, I'm off to cook!!!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, Michele sent me. Dinner sounds really good.

Used to live in Connecticut, now Florida.

Hope you have a Merry and peaceful Christmas.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful couple of weeks planned! Enjoy the relaxing time!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Hi Sara,

Thanks for visiting me earlier on. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. I so don't want to go out here either - not because of the cold but becasue it is soooo hot and humid (I live in the wet tropics of Australia!) Milk and bread. That's it.

I was just reading some of your other posts - what an exciting time it is with the elections... I'll be back!

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, Michele sent me. I too am looking forward to a relaxing rest of the year. We are spending a week at my parents where I have no obligations and can just hang out with a good book or movie.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy - that dinner sounds so good!

Taking time off from the world sounds like a wonderful plan. Time to relax and recharge.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Dak-Ind said...

wow, i read the meal plans and had to check location... thought you were in the south there for a minute!

happy holidays from michele and i

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I like how you've planned out the next few weeks. I keep trying to do the same thing on my end, but life keeps getting in the way.

Ick...

Back from Michele's to let you know I'm glad you're getting some snow. How cool is that!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Enjoy the time off (and dinner). Michele sent me. :-)

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Enjoy the time off...you've been so busy lately. Although it sounds like you won't be just lazing around :-) Nesting..that's it.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger colleen said...

We woke up to some snow!

I don't like plastic blowup yard ornaments. I was taking a CPR class. But not in my bathrobe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home