Saturday, December 22, 2007

Argh....

The day from you-know-where! I have spent a total of 4 hours on the phone with HP...and the problem is not going to be resolved...at least not until I decide that I want to buy a new computer - which is going to be "not any time soon". And, after all the work that I went through while on the phone with the hp guy...when I started my computer up - it told me that the software for the printer wasn't installed properly and it would need to be deleted!

See you tomorrow...barring I don't throw the computer through my plate glass window!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate HP too, we can start a club!
Yay.

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awful, Sara. I hope you can get it taken care of.
Maybe do a post about the problem and see if WE can help you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home