Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A...B...C...Along 2008

Carol from Carol Knits posted today about this ABC Along 2008. Being the fiber and fabric fanatic that I am why would I want to resist doing this...especially when it is so easy...and going to be so much fun - especially when I have a new camera, and want to improve my photography, and a new computer system (which is arriving in the next few days.)

So, here are the rules:

Members in this year-long group -- knitters, spinners, fiberists (yeah, I like that!) -- post a photo to their blog and/or the Flickr group every two weeks to correspond with a letter of the alphabet. Photos can be related to fiber, but do not have to be; they should reflect the personality of the photographer, and something of importance or meaning to them.

Post at least one photo in each 2-week period to match the corresponding letter of the alphabet. There are 52 weeks in a year and 26 letters of the alphabet, allowing two weeks per letter (Weeks 1&2=A, Weeks 2&3=B). Example: "A" is for... Alaska, asparagus, alpaca, astronomy, aperture... Whatever you choose, it should have some meaning for you


Today's Poem: Her Answer by John Bennett

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Wait! You have a new camera??? Why don't I know about this? Or did I just forget that I knew *G* What kind? Oh and congrats!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Thanks! I signed up and just posted my picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home