Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 13 - Commitment to Loveliness...

I have enjoyed working on bringing loveliness into both my home and my life...so, I thought I would continue to do so this year. Sometimes we just get so caught up in everyday life that we forget to take care of ourselves and our homes the way we want...and I don't ever want to forget myself anymore. I am worth the time and energy to care about myself and my surroundings.

1) Drink at least one 16 ounce bottle of water a day. For some reason, I just can't get that one down. And, it really is important that I drink water.

2) Finish and mail out the Super Size Round Robin Block by the 15th.

3) Catch up paper work that is sitting on my desk.

4) Allow myself a half an hour to have breakfast and look/read through a magazine.

5) Since there is more snow heading our way, moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele sent me to have a look-see. I'm sure I'm the unloveliest person who'll read this, so all advice is welcome.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moisturise but do not forget to use sunscreen too. It is the best thing you can apply to your skin.

Michele sent me your way, this early morning. It is 6:20 am here. I am wide awake trying to write a poem.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger MamaBirdEmma said...

Great goals, Sara! Thanks for participating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home