Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quilting...SSRR Block...


So, turquoise is the new Purple...what can I say! There I was auditioning fabric for this block and just couldn't get it together with all the purples...and I saw this great turquoise fabric along with the other fabric that matched so well - and thought - there's my block!

This block is making its way to California for someone else to work on it. They will add a border of 4-1/2 to 6-1/2" inches...then send it on to someone else who will do the same and then on to another person who will do the same. It will then return home to me in about 5 months!!!

Thus the name: Super Sized Round Robin...In between time - I will be working on blocks for three other people.

Today's Poem: Is It A Sin To Love Thee by Unknown

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Hi Sara! How are you doing? I hope all is well. :)

I'm glad turquoise is in vogue. It's a lovely color.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Susan said...

My new favorite colors are aqua and chocolate. Well, and still love pink and orange and lime and blue. Oh well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home