Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20 - A Commitment to Loveliness...

Well, another Sunday is upon us and time to look and see how I did this past week on my Commitment to Loveliness:

1) Drink at least one 16 ounce bottle of water a day. For some reason, I just can't get that one down. And, it really is important that I drink water. Well, that one needs to remain on the list for a while!!!

2) Finish and mail out the Super Size Round Robin Block by the 15th. Done!

3) Catch up paper work that is sitting on my desk. Done

4) Allow myself a half an hour to have breakfast and look/read through a magazine. That didn't work out too well this week - although I did take about an hour and a half on Saturday to finish a book I was reading.

5) Since there is more snow heading our way, moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize!!!
Think the moisturize thing will be on my list forever!!!

So what is on the list for this week?

1) Drink at least one 16 ounce bottle of water a day. For some reason, I just can't get that one down. And, it really is important that I drink water. Maybe if I write it down in my calendar each day when I drink a bottle - it will make me drink more water.

2) Start switching out chips and junk snacks with either nuts, fruit, celery with peanut butter.

3) Listen to soothing sounds (like a cd - or my sound machine) when going to bed in order to relax and fall asleep.

4) Allow myself a half an hour to have breakfast and look/read through a magazine.

5) Keep my doctor's appointment on Friday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings via Michele.

Do the doctor's appointment. I've one tomorrow, and my wife is driving to make sure I go.

Cheers.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I have not heard of this "Lovliness" challange...(If that is what it is...lol)
I know this Sara...Water is so very good for you. I frink a lot of water and always have, especially since I do not drink coffe or decaf or anything like that anymore---(This has been for many many years....) It truly tastes good to me!

About Vanessa Redgrave. Dod you ever see "Isadora"? It is a stunning stunnung performance...Relesed in 1968, she recieved an Academy Award nomination for this film. Worth trying to find. Most likely it is only on VHS, but....it is a very good film, too...not great, but very good. BUT, the reason to hunt this down is Ms. Redgrave!
Check out "Atonement", too...in theatres now. She is remarkable!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Janet said...

You did pretty good. I read someplace recently that one should strive to do 5% of something big because if we try for 100% it's too overwhelming. So you did much more than 5%! I should make a list like this. I have so many things I want to do and need to do and should do!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I like your list. I'm going to follow your lead re. breakfast. Now that I work at home, too often I dive right into work as soon as the rest of the fam heads off to school. Instead, I need to give myself some quiet time at the kitchen table.

We've got snow coming, too. Perhaps tomorrow morning I'll dawdle a little as the flakes float down outside the window. Thanks for the inspiration, Sara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home