Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gifted...1...

Over at Create A Connection we had an after Christmas swap...and Sheila drew my name. Just check out the cool things she sent...love the "Home Sweet Home" sign - it looks really cute on top of my tv...the notecards are great...hanging postcard of a puppy (since I miss mine) and some bathy items. Even the ribbon she used to tie up one of the packages will work with my quilting as an embellishment.

Thanks, Sheila...everything was just right for me!

(And, of course, I forgot to take a photo of the things I sent to someone else - but, she wrote and thanked me for everything!)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Gerry said...

WOW, girl! You're making out like a bandit. LOL.

Lovely, lovely things :-)

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Someone must have very good karma!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Your good karma is working out for you lately, girl. Nice haul!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

I am so glad you liked the swap. I love those LuLu cards, my sister has bought me some of her cards in the past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home