Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bet She Listens Next Time...

Killian, here!

My mom doesn't listen to me! For weeks now I have been trying to tell her that there was a problem in the bathroom.

I would sit at the bottom of the bath tub and hit the shower curtain with my paw and just scream at her to get out of the shower. But, she wouldn't! I just could not understand why she had to get into that bath tub thing and take a shower.

Well, yesterday, it happened.

Grandma had just left the bathroom area from getting ready for the morning. Mom was in the kitchen fixing breakfast...I was with her trying to get her to give me a treat! When we heard this noise that sounded like maybe grandma had fallen...

Mom rushed to the bathroom - but no grandma on the floor. She was safe in her room.

But, there was a chunk of the ceiling in the sink and in the shower! Mom went upstair to our neighbor and asked if they had a leak - and they said "oh, yes, the bath tub has been leaking now for a few days."

Think Mom was a little POed (I can't say words like that - only Mommies can) that they had not called maintenance to report the problem...she was muttering some strange words while she called the maintenance folks. They came right away and fixed the leak upstairs - and told Mom they would be here on Monday (after the ceiling dried) to fix our problem.

Oh, well...maybe she will listen to me next time...In between time - off to get some water to drink!!! From my favorite drinking spot!!!


Didn't she do a great job with the photos - you can even see the drops as they fall. Mom is getting a lot better with that camera thing...


Oh, and since Mom hasn't been feeling too well these last few days, she is not going to do a new Commitment to Loveliness this week - she didn't have much of a chance to work on her list from last week.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thast is a wise cat!

Michele sent me here.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

We must listen to these kitties more often. And maybe Chicken Little. ;)

~S

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

You would think Mommy would learn a lot faster than she does, huh? But maybe if you had been more specific, like hitting the ceiling. Naw, humans just don "get it" ...

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Janet said...

My cats always like to drink water from the sink too...and sometimes to sleep in the sink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home