Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yoga...Meditation...and Respite...

Yoga class tonight...and I am looking forward to it...should be lots of fun!!!! (I hope)

I missed meditation class last week because I couldn't find it...but, now I know where it is!!! And, will be there on Thursday. Can hardly wait ... it sounds so fun and wonderful. Plus it is a very small group - maybe two or three of us!!!

Have some respite days left this year...that must be used up before July 1. So, I am thinking about taking off for five days - Monday through Friday - leaving to come home on a Saturday.

Thinking about going here! For this one I would take the train.

Or maybe going here and here since they are fairly close to each other...I more interested in the first city because I want to spend some time here. This one I would drive to and stop and see a few friends along the way.

So, what do you all think?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I adore Montreal BUT Acadia is magical, breathtaking, and feeds the soul.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Having never been to any of those places, they all look great to me! All my traveling has been in the Western and Mid-western parts of the country and a little in the South. I have never been back East although my hubby says I would love it. Five days of freedom to do anything....I wouldn't care where it was!!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

5 days would be a nice chunk of time for Montreal but I've never been so I can't recommend it personally. I think you'll have a wonderful and relaxing time whatever you decide.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I think Acadia sounds fun...heck they all do. But basically I've come to knock on your door and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FUNNY FRIEND!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home