Friday, February 15, 2008

C is for Cats...

Cats have always shared my life...
My boy - Killian - 11 years old.
My daughter's cat - Sherman (about 2 years old now)
My daughter's other cat - Buster - 11 years old.

Additionally, when I moved to New Hampshire four other wonderful cats came with me.

Wanderer and Zeus - sister and brother who were about five years old when we arrived here. We lost Wanderer after we had been here a couple of years.

Apollo - a rescue from our home in Tennessee - he was a sick kitty and helped him regain his strength. As a reward to me - he never left and we ended up bringing him to New Hampshire with us.

Flood - Scarlett's mother's cat who ended up with us because her husband wouldn't let her keep her.

Zeus, Apollo, and Flood were relocated when I moved into my apartment as I could only have one animal. They are living the "good life" as barn cats in huge heated barns!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Wow...that's a lot of cats. I am sure that you have brought pleasure to each others lives. Michele sent me.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

Cats bring incredible comfort to our lives. I've never had more than one at a time, though.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger rashbre said...

They are lovely pictures. The one of Killian shows such personality! Here today to say Hello via Michele's.
rashbre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home