Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And, This Would Be Tuesday...

And, those would be flurries of white snow falling outside my window! Along with the shining sun! Go figure! But, it looks like a fun day will be had...

I am feeling much better ... and have a doctor's appointment for this coming week...and there have been no more problems with my blood pressure! I am taking some blood pressure meds to help with whatever it was that caused it to go bonkers! And, actually sleeping through the night without any dreams!

Tonight I will be attending a different quilt quild. It was one that I went to the first year or so that I lived here...but as it became increasingly difficult to get out in the evenings it sort of went by the wayside. The group is a very small group....about ten people and we meet up at the local hospital. Meetings are from October through May...once a month. Going to give it another shot...and see if I want to make it a regular thing.

Am finally beginning to feel much more organized now that things are in place and my time to do things is being honored. The only thing I do not want to do is burn out because I'm running here and there. It is hard because in order for me to get time for myself I have to LEAVE MY HOME. So, I am trying to get what I call less nights/days out and Bigger chucks of time away.

The Cornish Quilt Guild which meets the 2nd and 4th Monday nights of the month is my most favorite place to be...and has been since I moved here to New Hampshire. I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had at our Saturday workshop...

Yoga class as I knew it will not be happening...The remainder of the classes that I have are going to be turned into one-on-one classes with a program designed especially for my body and me.

Still have not made it to the mediation class as it has been cancelled due to weather...so, not sure what is happening with that. She has also made some changes to her schedule so I may be able to change things up a bit and go two Tuesday nights a month...with the other two Tuesday nights being: Quilting and a book club thing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Susan said...

me too! glad you're feeling better, that is. Goodness girl, you're going to need a social secretary before long. Why can't you just go to your room when the lady comes that stays for hours and hours?

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually take all my classes at home and I am usually my own teacher. Such a homebody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home